should you need to contact us, please email: TBRGusern@gmail.com
Journal of Bioengineering Research is an international scientific peer-reviewed open access journal on the science and technology of bioengineering published quarterly.
JBR is a research journal publishing original full-length research papers, reviews, and Letters to the Editor. The Journal is devoted to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge concerning Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Bioelectric and Biotechnology.
Aims and Scope
- Bionics and biological cybernetics: implantology; bio–abio interfaces
- Bioelectronics: wearable electronics; implantable electronics; “more than Moore” electronics; bioelectronics devices
- Bioprocess and biosystems engineering and applications: bioprocess design; biocatalysis; bioseparation and bioreactors; bioinformatics; bioenergy; etc.
- Biomolecular, cellular and tissue engineering and applications: tissue engineering; chromosome engineering; embryo engineering; cellular, molecular and synthetic biology; metabolic engineering; bio-nanotechnology; micro/nano technologies; genetic engineering; transgenic technology
- Biomedical engineering and applications: biomechatronics; biomedical electronics; biomechanics; biomaterials; biomimetics; biomedical diagnostics; biomedical therapy; biomedical devices; sensors and circuits; biomedical imaging and medical information systems; implants and regenerative medicine; neurotechnology; clinical engineering; rehabilitation engineering
- Biochemical engineering and applications: metabolic pathway engineering; modeling and simulation
- Translational bioengineering